Ta Yp' Opsin (Consider These) March 31 news roundup podcast:
- the extent of depositors’ losses in the Cyprus bailout deal
- Cypriot banks’ “forgiven” loans at the height of the crisis
- Napolitano’s 'select group' and Portugal’s new woes
- a bit more U.S. growth and more encouraging signs
- the reality of a nation divided over gay nuptials
- a gun "solution seeking a problem" in Arizona
- world brushes off North Korea’s angry rhetoric
- the Arab League increases the Syrian regime’s isolation
- Putin flexes Russia's military muscle in Black Sea exercises
- Jesus had a really rough week in Florida
- Hebrews 12:1 commands: “Strip ..your sins.. for Me”, so do it!
- TripAdvisor’s favorite Greek island and the least sexy U.S. cities
- the homeless experience for $15 per night
- a dodo bone and the Taj Mahal of bus shelters
- a $91,500 T-Shirt for “ignorant barbarians”
- those dirty Danish krones and Swedish kroners!
= where to exchange damaged dollar bills
- students and instructors confess anonymously
- overweight riders break horses’ backs
Ta Yp’Opsin (Consider These) weekly podcast (in Greek) with Chicago journalists Elena Spilioti and George Zorbas. Discussion, analysis and great music!