This week on the podcast Ta Yp' Opsin:
- the winners, losers and lessons from off-year elections
- U.S. on track to become a toothless UNESCO member
- SYRIZA’s meaningless motion of no confidence
- troika inspectors focus on potentially explosive issues
- deflations and inflation concerns in the eurozone
- divided Syrian opposition unites against Moscow talks
- is an Iran-West nuclear deal feasible under Rouhani?
- Bo Xilai "chairman for life" in new political party
- Election day winds of change and a Messianic G. W. Bush
- the insensitivity of “Kristall Nacht” for spa-lovers
- graphic designers, the Army of Islam wants you
- the grievance and drama of Ex-Belgian king Albert II
- the First Amendment tangled up with women's skirts
- class-based guilt relieves restroom attendants of their duties
- an "extremely ugly baby girl", a lawsuit and an epic secret
- cockroaches backpacks "teach kids to be psychopaths"
- snake massage sensations and 'pensions' for police dogs
Download and listen here:
Ta Yp’Opsin (Consider These) weekly podcast (in Greek) with Chicago journalists Elena Spilioti and George Zorbas. News, interviews, commentary and great music!